Consulting, Telecommunications & Internet expert
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering / Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Degree in Business Administration / National Open University
- Degree in Economics (two courses) / National Open University
- CEO MBA course / IESE MBA School
- Investment Analysis Course / IESE MBA School
//November 2012 – Present - SHOPCIABLE FOUNDER
Launch of a new internet company: www.shopciable.com. Shopciable is social shopping, where you generate charities every time you shop online. Part of the price you pay when shopping online goes to charitable causes. With Social Shopping we can make a better world!
//May. 2005 – 2012 CEO of NEORIS EMEA.
Neoris is the consulting company of CEMEX Group (30 billion US$ revenues with operations in 100 countries and 60.000 employees) with more than 4500 consultants in Latin America. Neoris is the 3th largest consulting company in Latin America ( IDC). I have grown the company in EMEA from 4 millions Euro of Revenues & 5 millions of losses in 2004 to more than 60 millions of Revenues & profitable. Restructuring the company in 2005 & Growing the company since 2005, hiring more than 800 consultants in four years. We grow the company in new markets like: Spain, UK, Germany, Hungary, Morocco and Midle East. In 2012 we have more than 600 consultants in Spain, 100 in Europe, 50 in Midle East. New Neoris customers achieved in this years:
1. Telecomunications: Telefónica, Orange, Vodafone, ONO, Jazztel, BT, KPN (Spain and France), ONITelecom (Portugal), Maroc Telecom (Morocco), Meditel ( Morocco); DU(UAE), Etisalat(UAE), MTC(Kuwait), Saudi Telecom(Saudi Arabia), Turkish Telekom (Turkey), OmanTel (Oman), Qatar Telecom (Oman)…
2. Financial Services: BBVA (Spain and Mexico), Santander (Spain, Portugal, UK, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, US, Mexico), Bankinter, Banesto, Banco Sabadell, Caja España, Caja Burgos, CajaMar…
3. Public Administrations: Minister of Defense, M of Public Administration, M of Economy, M of Justice, M of Healthcare,M of Industry, Federal Goverments in Castilla y León, Castilla La Mancha, Valencia, Madrid, Cataluña, ISDEFE, Correos, RED.ES,…
4. Industry: Prosegur, Procter & Gamble, Ferrovial, Uralita, FCC, Repsol, Endesa, Hidroeléctrica del Cantábrico, Pañalón, Philips.
//June 1997 – May 2005 Managing Partner of DMR Consulting Group
From March-2003 till May 2005 Managing partner of the Industry area in Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy & South America. Responsible for more than 300 consultants.
From September-2000 till March 2004 Investment Director & Member of the board of the ITInvestco Capital Risk company.
From September-2001 till March 2003 Managing partner in charge of global proposals for Telefonica Group.
From March-2001 till March 2003 Managing partner of the MEDIA area in Spain. Responsible for more than 80 consultants.
From January-98 till March 2001 Managing partner of the new Telecommunicatios operators area in Spain. Managing 800 consultants.
From January – 2000 Several projects with BT in the UK.
From June- 99 ISP launching for BT & Arrakis in Spain.
From October 98 Assessment projects in BT Telecommunications.
From Jun 98 Several projects in a CATV: CABLEUROPA (ONO).
Jan 98 Oct 98 Main Client Database. Telefónica & Iberdrola.
- From April ’98 Internet launch project. RETEVISION.
- Feb. ’98 – Mar. ’98 Request for Proposal on customer service and billing systems (RFP). CATV in Catalonia.
- Sept. ’97 – Oct. ’97 Systems Plan for Sales and Marketing (BT).
// May 1993 – June 1997Senior Consultant of Andersen Consulting
Sept. ’96 – Jun ’97 Technical area team leader for a financial institution
Sept. ’95 – Aug. ’96 Team leader for a project to install banking information system in international financial institutions located in South Europe: Athens, Istanbul and Verona.
// May ’93 – Sept. ’95Expert consultant in SIGLO Project in a financial institution to develop commercial and management information system on Client / Server architecture.
// February 1992 – May 1993 Telecommunications Consultant – CTL